Schedule reports display detailed schedule settings, in tabular and/or graph formats. (For a complete list of all WFM reports, see the Reports List.) The Schedule reports are:
- Schedule States Report
- Schedule State Totals Report
- Individual Schedule Report
- Team Schedule Report
- Weekly Schedule Report
- Activity Weekly Schedule Report
- Team Weekly Schedule Report
- Weekly Schedule Coverage Report
- Scheduled Budget Report
- Agent Comments Report
- Schedule Validation Report
- Schedule Trade Report
- Schedule Summary Report
- Schedule Marked Time Report
- Schedule Marked Time Totals Report
- Schedule Bidding Report
To create a report, click that report's link (above) and follow the steps.
Report Security Restrictions
You can view and print reports only for those sites for which you have security access.
Creating a Report
- In the Modules tree, click Reports (to expand the report categories); then click a category.
- A list of the selected category's reports appears in the working pane and in the Objects tree.
- From either list, select the report that you want:
- Click a report's name in the working pane.
- Or click the report's name in the Objects tree.
- After you select a report, the Reports Wizard's first page (Header Page) appears.
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
- Click Next.
- Select the objects, dates, or other options that you want to include in the report.
- The number of screens that follow the first one depends on the report you are creating.
- Click Next after making your selections on each intermediate screen.
- Make your selections on the final screen (which has a Finish button).
- Click Finish.
- A Progress message box appears. You can click Cancel to interrupt the report's generation.
For reports whose wizard includes a Date Range screen:
- If you select weekly or monthly granularity, the Start Date and End Date selectors may be constrained to particular days (to the week's start and end days, or to the selected month's first and last days).
- If you enter dates that do not match these constraints and click Next, an error message alerts you to change your selection.
- If you select intra-day granularity, the End Date selector is disabled.