Schedule Trade Report
To create a Schedule Trade Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Schedule Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Schedule Trade Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Date Range screen, select a Start and End Date.
- In the Data Type section, select each trade status that you want to include in the report. Clear the check boxes for each status that you want to omit. Then click Next.
- In the Sort Options screen, select one of two ways to sort the report data, by Agent name or by Date.
- On the Data screen, select the agents that you want to include in the report.
You can expand business units expand to display their sites, teams, and agents. You can select multiple agents across teams. You can also select whole teams or a whole site.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Schedule Trade Report
|Site [header]||The site's name and time zone.|
|Date Period [header]||The date range that you selected in the Reports Wizard.|
|Proposer: Team, Name||The team and name of the agent proposing each trade.|
|Respondent: Team, Name||The team and name of the agent responding to each trade proposal.|
|Trade: Days||The dates included in each trade proposal.|
|Status||The status of each trade proposal. (If you cleared a status on the Reports Wizard's Schedule Trade States screen, trades with that status do not appear in the report.)|
|Transaction Date||The date on which the trade proposal entered its current status.|
|Approved By / Declined By||The supervisor who approved or declined the trade proposal, or "Auto-Approved" / "Auto-Declined" if it was done by the system.|
|Comments||Any comments attached by the supervisor who acted on the trade proposal.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 12:35.