Save as Template Dialog
Use the Save As Template dialog box to create a new forecast template from existing data. You can open this dialog box from:
To complete the dialog box:
- Enter a name for the new template into the Name field.
- Select the site to which you want this template associated from the Associated drop-down list.
- Select the template type from the Type drop-down list.
The Based on drop-down list and the Initial Value text box are disabled. You cannot alter their default entries.
- Select or enter the Start date and End date into the corresponding fields in the Source Dates area.
ImportantFor regular (non-overlap) templates, the date range must be one week. If you enter a different date range, WFM Web automatically adjusts it to one week. Overlap templates, which fill in gaps in historical data, have specified start and end dates.
- Select or enter the Start date and End date into the corresponding fields in the Target Dates area.
You can select Target Dates that are different from Source Dates for these template types: IV Overlap, and AHT Overlap.
- Select the Activities that you want to be associated with this template.
- Click OK.
The new forecast template now appears in the Forecast Templates List view.
This page was last edited on May 3, 2016, at 17:44.