Schedule Role Privileges
The role privileges under Schedule provide the user access to the actions describe below. Select the check box next to each item to give permission to perform that action:
- Read Master—Controls user access to view and extract data from the Master Schedule, but not publish to the Master Schedule. (See the special note below.) If unchecked, all other privileges under Schedule are also unchecked.
- Edit Master—Controls user access to edit the Master Schedule.
- Publish—Controls user access to publish scenarios to the Master Schedule.
- Clean Up Master—Controls user access to clean up the Master Schedule.
- Create Scenario—Controls user access to create scenarios.
- Access Shared Scenario—Controls user access to all schedule scenarios that are marked as Shared.
- View All Schedule Scenarios—Controls user access to view all schedule scenarios that are marked as Shared.
- Build—Controls user access to build schedules.
- Approve Changes—Controls user access to the Changes Approval module, to approve or decline pending changes in schedules that you or others have made.
- Access Overtime Requirements—Controls user access to all scheduled overtime requirements that are marked as Shared.
- Overtime Bidding—Controls user access to the Overtime Bidding view and the ability to create, modify, and initiate processing of overtime bidding offers.
- Read—Controls user access to view all panes within the Overtime Bidding views. If unchecked, all other privileges under Overtime Bidding are also unchecked.
- Add/Edit/Delete—Controls whether this user can add, edit, and delete items in all views and panes within the Overtime Bidding view.
Special Note About Read Master
Check Read Master to give user access to view and extract data from the Master Schedule, but not publish to the Master Schedule. Use the remaining check boxes under Schedule to give additional permissions.
When Read Master is selected, the user can:
- Extract data from the Master Schedule to an owned or shared Schedule Scenario.
- View their own Schedule Scenarios and/or other Schedule Scenarios designated as shared by the creator.
When working in Web for Supervisors, you can build multiple Schedule Scenarios that may contain different agents, different types of shifts or rotating patterns, etc. You will eventually decide to publish all or part of one of these scenarios to the Master Schedule.