To create a Forecast Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Forecast Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Forecast Graphs Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- To print a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box. Then (whether you entered a header or not) click Next.
- On the Scenario screen, select a forecast scenario or the Master Schedule. Then click Next.
You will not see this screen if the report is created from the Report Scheduler, because the report data is retrieved from the Master Forecast.
- On the Date Range screen:
- In the Data screen, select forecast targets.
This page's tree displays activities, sites, multi-site activities, or business units (depending on your choice of target). If you selected a target other than business unit, the tree's business units expand to display their contents. You can make multiple selections.
- You can display staffing totals in Full Time Equivalent (FTE) or man-hours mode in this report by selecting the mode in the report wizard. Select the mode by checking or unchecking the Show staffing totals information in man hours instead of FTE option. The default value of this option will be the same as the settings in Changing the Staffing Display from FTE to Man Hours.
- Click Next.
On the Forecast Data Types screen, select the Data Types you want to include.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Forecast Report
|Site Information or Business Unit Information or Enterprise [header]||The site name and time zone, if you selected activity as the report's target.|
The business unit name and time zone, if you selected multi-site activity or site as the report's target.
|Activity, Multi-Site Activity, Site, or Business Unit [header]||The report is organized by activity, multi-site activity, site, or Business Unit – depending on the target that you selected in the Reports Wizard.|
|Date/Date Period [header]||The dates covered by the report. The report displays separate information for each target and date. This header shows the Date if you selected Intra-day granularity and Date Period for other granularities.|
|Time Step, Day, Week Of, X Weeks of, Month||The time period shown. The header and the column contents depend on the granularity that you selected.|
|Statistics/Options [columns]||The forecast value, for each period, for the display options that you selected in the wizard. The possible columns are:
TipIf you select a scenario, other than the Master Forecast, the historical data types in this list are not available
|Total/Average for Activity/Site [footer]||The total or average forecast value for each statistic shown in the table for this activity or site.
TipIf you generate reports in .CSV-friendly format, the Total/Average for Activity values are displayed in separate columns and not as a footer.
|Total/Average for Site/Business Unit [footer]||The total and/or average forecast value for each displayed option for the displayed target.|
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 13:35.