|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Update Schedule Options
Use this functionality to update the selected schedule with time-off calendar items which have the status Granted, Not Scheduled, Recalled, or Scheduled.
- Create a Granted Time Off item in the calendar. (Use the Add Calendar Item Wizard.) Its status will be Granted, Not Scheduled
Select a Time Off item that has Recalled, Scheduled status.
- Click the Update Schedule icon ( ) in the toolbar, or the Update Schedule button at the bottom right of the WFM window, or select Update Schedule from the Actions menu.
- Correct any errors. If there are no errors, then the Update Schedule Options dialog box appears, offering three check boxes which are all selected by default:
- Insert only if there are no errors or warnings
- Show warnings
- Auto commit inserted items
- Clear any check boxes that you do not wish WFM to obey, and click OK.
The selected Time Off item is published to the Master Schedule.ImportantWFM displays a warning under these circumstances:
- When you insert a full-day Time Off—either from the Calendar or directly into the Master Schedule—on a day in the Master Schedule that is already a Day Off.
- When you insert a full-day or part-day Time Off—either from the Calendar or directly into the Master Schedule—on a day in the Master Schedule that already has an Exception.