Set Values Dialog
Use the Set Values dialog box to adjust the maximum number or percentage of agents who can have time off at any one time during a specified period.
- Use this feature to adjust the maximum for periods, such as holiday seasons, when you might want to have a different maximum value than during the rest of the year.
To use the Set Values dialog box:
- Select the Calendar tab.
- Select Time-Off Limits from the Views menu.
- Select a site, multi-site activity, team, or activity in the Objects tree. You cannot select a business unit or an individual agent.
- Select Set Values from the Actions menu, to display the Set Values dialog box.
- Enter a start date and end date for the period.
- Enter a value for one or both of the following fields:
- Max Agent—The maximum number of agents who can have time off during the specified period. You must enter a positive whole number.
- Max %—The maximum percentage of agents.
- No Time-Off Limits—Leave the text box blank.
- No Time Off Allowed—Enter 0.
- Some Time Off Allowed—Enter the number or percentage of agents who are allowed to be on time off.
- Click OK, or click Cancel to discard your changes.
The Set Values dialog box closes, and the new values appear on the Time-Off Limits table.