|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Finding Agents in Tables
In a number of Workforce Management (WFM) Web windows, you can search for particular agents by using the Find Agent dialog box. To open it, select the table you want to search and then either:
- Select Find from the Edit menu.
- Press [Ctrl] + F.
You can search for agents in these windows:
- The Calendar main window.
- The table in the Schedule Scenario Weekly View and Master Schedule Weekly View. Select a cell in the Agent Name column to activate the Find command.
- The table in these views:
To search for one or more agents:
- In the Find Agents dialog box, type either the full name for which you are searching or its first few letters.
- Select the Last Name or First Name radio button.
- Click Find.
- The table that you are searching now shows the first agent listed whose name matches the search string that you entered. A message box informs you if there are no agent names that match your search criteria.
- Click Find again to find the next agent whose names matches the string you entered. You can search as many times as you want.
- When you have finished searching, click Close.
Displaying Terminated Agents in Tables
You can enable WFM to display terminated agents wherever agents are displayed in lists or tables in the Schedule, Calendar, Trading, Adherence, Policies, Configuration, Reports views. By default, WFM does not display terminated agents.
To change the default, see the CFG_SHOW_TERMINATED_AGENTS setting in About > Settings...