Agent Adherence Report
To create an Agent Adherence Report:
- On the Reports tab, select Adherence Reports from the Views menu.
- Select Agent Adherence Report from the list in the Objects pane.
The Reports Wizard's first screen, Header, appears.
- Optional: To generate a header on the report, select Show Header and type your header text into the text box.
- Optional: To export the report to a file in the comma-separated values format, select the check box Create report with .csv friendly format (and then, after the report is created, select Actions > Save As and select Comma Separated as the report format). Do not use Workforce Management to print reports that you created in ".csv friendly format," because the result may be truncated. To print the file correctly, open it in a program that reads the .csv format, and then print it.
- Click Next.
- On the Date Range screen, select a Start date and End date for the report.
- Optionally, you can select the Display Every Unique Status check box. Select this option if you want to see every nonadherent status that the agent was in during periods of nonadherence. If you leave this check box cleared, the report shows only the first of the consecutive nonadherent statuses that occurred during each schedule state.
- Optionally, you can also check the Exclude Days Without Shifts check box. In this case, scheduled days without shifts are not included in the report.
- Click Next.
- On the Data screen, select the agent(s) to include in the report.
- You can expand business units to display their sites, teams, and agents.
- Click Finish.
The report appears in the Report Viewer.
Understanding the Agent Adherence Report
|Site [header]||The site's name and time zone.|
|Team [header]||The name of the selected agent's team.|
|Agent [header]||The name of the agent whose information is displayed in the report.|
|Date Period||The time range covered by the report. Adherence data is shown for each day separately.|
|Scheduled State||Lists the agent's noncompliant scheduled states.|
|Agent State||The noncompliant states registered for the agent throughout the day.|
|Start Time/End Time||The start and end times for the noncompliant states.|
|% Adherence Per Day||The percent of the day during which the agent was adherent to his or her scheduled state. This is calculated using the formula 100 - ((NC+UNC)∗100/(ST+UNC)) where:
|% Adherence for Agent||The percent of the report's total time range during which the agent was adherent to his or her scheduled state.|
Channels Sub Report
The Agent Adherence report has a Channels sub report that provides separate data for each media channel and aggregated real-time state information for those schedule state groups with no specified channel. The data in each record of the report is aggregated and contains the following columns:
- Channel—The name of the channel.
- Agent State—Real-time state of the agent on that specific channel.
The order and format of these columns is as shown in the example below.