Add or Edit Time-Off Items
Use this dialog to add new time-off items or edit existing ones.
If you select Time Off on the Add Calendar Item screen, then the Choose Time Off screen appears when you click Next.
- Select a time-off type from the Choose Time Off list.
This list shows all of the time-off types that are configured for the selected site.
- Select the Show all check box to display all time-off types. Clear this check box to display only the time-off types that are applicable to the selected agent.
ImportantIf you select a time-off type that is not associated with a selected agent, then WFM assigns the time off but does not enforce the time-off balance rules ...except for limits. If the time-off type counts toward time-off limits, then WFM takes this time-off item into account when calculating limits.
- Optional: select the Full Day check box if the time-off preference is for a full day off.
- Optional: Adjust the Start time and End time for this time-off item, if the default values are not correct.
- Select the check box Specify Start/End to enable the Start Time and End Time fields, then click inside each field to modify the default values for hours, minutes, and AM/PM.
- Select Next Day to the right of the End Time text box if duration of the time off ends on the day after it begins.
- Optional: Specify a nonstandard length of your full-day time-off request.
- Select the Specify Paid Hours check box to enable the Paid Hours field, then click inside and enter or select a value to specify the exact number of hours in a full day for this particular time-off item. The Specify Paid Hours check box is enabled only if you selected a paid time-off type in the Choose Time Off list.
ImportantIf you are adjusting part-day time-off preferences, remember that all part-day time-off preferences must comply with all settings for at least one qualifying shift, including meal parameters. You might not need to adjust this value manually. If you selected a single agent, then the default is the number of paid hours/minutes configured for the agent's time-off rule, for the time-off type being inserted. If you selected multiple agents, the default value is 0 (zero).
- Optional: Select the Wait-list check box to specify that the request stays in a Preferred status, if a time-off request is denied because the time-off limits have already been reached.
The request could eventually be granted by a Supervisor, if an opening becomes available, although this is not guaranteed.
- Optional: Enter a comment inside the Comments text box.
- Click Finish.
The Calendar reappears, displaying the new or edited time-off item.
ImportantIf you are entering multiple part-day time-off items, these cannot overlap each other or any part-day exception.
This page was last modified on October 14, 2016, at 13:34.