Outbound Business Scenario
Now that you're familiar with the products and features that make up Outbound for Cloud, let's see how it actually works in a real-life business scenario.
Golden Gate Communications is a contact center that makes calls on behalf of G-Tel, a nation-wide telephone company in the United States. G-Tel wants to sell more long distance calling plans to existing customers and wants Golden Gate Communications to run an Outbound campaign to reach approximately 1,500 customers.
Harry is the administrator for Golden Gate Communications and has no experience with Genesys products or solutions. He'll handle most of the work, but the success of the campaign will depend on other key players. Here's how it will work out:
- Key Player: Alex, a Genesys Administrator
- Genesys PureEngage Cloud Products: Platform Administration, Designer
- Key Player: Harry, the Golden Gate Communications Administrator
- Genesys PureEngage Cloud Products: Engage
- Key Player: Martha, Sales Agent for Golden Gate Communications
- Genesys PureEngage Cloud Products: Agent Desktop
- Key Player: Lucy, Manager at Golden Gate Communications
- Genesys PureEngage Cloud Products: Engage, Genesys Pulse, Interactive Insights
Let's help Harry figure this out. Go to Stage 1