Genesys Predictive Routing
What is Genesys Predictive Routing?
Genesys Predictive Routing (GPR) draws on accumulated agent, customer, and interaction data, enabling you to analyze omnichannel interactions and outcomes and generate models to predict outcomes. From this analysis, combined with machine learning, you can determine the best possible match between waiting interactions and available agents to improve your chosen KPIs, and then route the interactions accordingly.
In addition, you can report on the predicted versus actual outcomes. The actual outcome is also used to further train the machine-learning model, improving the accuracy of predicted outcomes between similar customer profiles and agent profiles.
- Review the Customer Profile schema the Agent Profile schema, and interaction and other data that is automatically collected from Genesys Info Mart or uploaded from prepared CSV files using the Data Loader.
- Use the Feature Analysis report to identify which factors most strongly affect various KPIs. The results enable you to create more effective predictors and models.
- Use the Agent Variance report to determine where differences between agent effectiveness in different scenarios offers potential for improved outcomes.
- Create predictors and models based on your imported data.
- Review and test the performance of your predictors and models, as well as viewing your customer and agent distribution and details.
- Monitor jobs that you are running or have run.
Access the complete Help.