Global Login options
In the Channels & Options section of the Contact Center Settings page, configure the following settings:
- Prompt Place requires the agent to specify a place when they log in.
- Store Recent Place specifies whether the most recently used Place is stored. This option is applicable when Prompt Place option is set to true.
- Mandatory Disposition specifies whether it is mandatory for the agent to select a disposition before marking an interaction as done.
- Case Data is Read-Only on Idle prevents agents from making edits to case data after the interaction is complete. Any changes made to case data after the interaction ends and the agent clicks Mark Done is logged as a user event log entry.
- Agent States Global Status defines the available agent states in the global Status menu.
- Agent States by Channel defines the available agent state actions in the My Channels contextual menu.
- Team Communicator Search Filter specifies the list of filters that an agent can use to search for contacts and internal targets in the Team Communicator. When you select this option, all filters are enabled by default. To customize the filters, click the drop-down list box and deselect the filters that you don't want to include.
- Team Communicator Exclude Groups allows you to exclude agent groups from being displayed in Team Communicator, Favorites, and Statistics. After you select this option, click the drop-down list box to select the groups that you want to exclude.
- Team Communicator Include Groups allows you to identify specific agent groups to include in Team Communicator's Search All filter. Virtual agent groups are not supported. This option will override the Team Communicator Exclude Groups option. After you select this option, click the drop-down list box to select the groups that you want to include.
- Team Communicator Restrict to Groups allows you to specify which agent groups you want to be visible in Team Communicator, Favorites, and Statistics. After you select this option, click the drop-down list box to select the groups that you want to be displayed.
- Team Communicator Max Favorites specifies the maximum size of the favorites list displayed in the Team Communicator.
- Transaction Override Attached Data Key allows you to override desktop options in Agent Desktop by setting a key value to the name of a transaction list object. When you set the value of the identified key to the name of the transaction list object, desktop options in the transaction list object are used instead of the Agent Desktop application or agent group objects.
- Inactivity Timeout (min) specifies the number of minutes of agent inactivity (no mouse or keyboard usage) that triggers application locking. If the agent has been inactive longer than the number of minutes this option, the agent session is ended.
- Alert before timeout (sec) specifies the number of seconds that pass before the inactivity alert is sent to the agent.
- Time for Statistics Reset specifies the time that you want agent and call center statistics to be reset in Agent Desktop. Indicate the time using UTC time in 24-hour format. For example, PDT midnight is 7AM in UTC and should be specified as 7:00.
This page was last modified on 8 March 2018, at 06:24.