|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
The eServices Manager Plug-in gives you the tools to:
- Respond to incoming interactions using pre-written Standard Responses.
- Customize the Standard Responses using Field Codes to add a personal touch.
- Create Screening Rules in order to screen interactions for specific words or phrases, which you can then use to decide how to handle the interaction.
Let's get started
Start Platform Administration and open the eServices Manager Plug-in:
Now, select your Tenant...
and your Contact Server or Contact Server Proxy:
The Knowledge Manager window includes the following areas:
- Working with Standard Responses explains how to create and edit Standard Responses and how to create the category tree structure you will use to organize your Standard Responses, Field Codes, and Screening Rules.
- How to create and edit Field Codes, which enable you to insert personal information, such as names, into your Standard Responses.
- Working with Screening Rules explains how to create and edit Screening Rules, which enable you to analyse what incoming messages are about and to handle them accordingly.