|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Migrating to Gplus Adapter (v9)
Follow this procedure to migrate your existing Gplus Adapter 8.5 to Gplus Adapter 9.0 for Salesforce Lightning.
- Gplus Adapter 9.0 supports only Salesforce Lightning. Hence, this migration procedure assumes that you're already using Salesforce Lightning.
- You can run Gplus Adapter 8.5 and 9.0 in parallel during the migration testing phase.
Genesys recommends that you complete steps 1 to 3 in your Salesforce Lightning test environment first.
- Follow the steps in Integrating Gplus Adapter in Salesforce Lightning to download the lightning-callcenter.xml file, import into the Salesforce Call Centers configuration, and modify the imported Salesforce Call Center.
- Gplus Adapter 9.0 provides two single sign-on (SSO) enabled options. If you are migrating Gplus Adapter 8.5 with SSO enabled, or are planning to start using SSO with Gplus Adapter 9.0, you can choose one of these two options:
- Add users to the new Salesforce Call Center you just imported and modified. See Adding users to Call Center for more detailed steps. Tip: For testing purposes, you can either add a new test user or remove an existing user from the Salesforce Call Center with Gplus 8.5 and add them to the Salesforce Call Center with Gplus 9.0.
- Test the Gplus Adapter 9.0 functionalities with the new Salesforce Call Center configuration.
- If you're ready to migrate to the Salesforce Lightning production environment, follow the steps below:
- Repeat step 1 for the production Salesforce Call Center.
- Remove users from the Salesforce Call Center with Gplus 8.5 and add them to the Salesforce Call Center with Gplus 9.0.