ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Genesys Engage cloud for Administrators.
In the Workitem section under Desktop Options, configure the following options:
- Auto answer automatically accept an interaction when an invite event is received.
- Prompt for done presents a confirmation message to the user when they press the Done button. This option is only available for Open Media interactions.
- Workitem ringtone type specifies the sound that is played when a Workitem interaction is ringing.
- Workitem ringtone priority specifies the priority of a Workitem ringtone. The higher the integer, the higher the priority.
- Workitem ringtone duration specifies the duration of a Workitem ringtone (-1 plays and repeats the sound until an action is taken, 0 play the whole sound one time, and an integer > 0 sets a time in milliseconds to play and repeat the sound).
- Decline enables the agent to decline incoming Workitem interactions.
- Mark Done enables the agents to mark done a Workitem interaction without further processing.
- One-step transfer enables the agent to use instant Workitem transfer.
- Interaction Disposition enables the agent to set the disposition codes for Workitem interactions.
This page was last edited on June 21, 2020, at 22:20.