In the Workitem section under Desktop Options, configure the following options:
- Auto answer automatically accept an interaction when an invite event is received.
- Prompt for done presents a confirmation message to the user when they press the Done button. This option is only available for Open Media interactions.
- Workitem ringtone type specifies the sound that is played when a Workitem interaction is ringing.
- Workitem ringtone priority specifies the priority of a Workitem ringtone. The higher the integer, the higher the priority.
- Workitem ringtone duration specifies the duration of a Workitem ringtone (-1 plays and repeats the sound until an action is taken, 0 play the whole sound one time, and an integer > 0 sets a time in milliseconds to play and repeat the sound).
- Decline enables the agent to decline incoming Workitem interactions.
- Mark Done enables the agents to mark done a Workitem interaction without further processing.
- One-step transfer enables the agent to use instant Workitem transfer.
- Interaction Disposition enables the agent to set the disposition codes for Workitem interactions.
This page was last modified on April 18, 2019, at 04:36.