Genesys Workforce Management (WFM) provides a sophisticated set of management tools so you can better manage your contact center workforce while still delivering top service to your customers. It allows you to easily manage your agents, schedules, and forecasts, and provides real-time monitoring of contact center performance and agent-adherence.
Your agents will have the ability to request time off or specific working hours, bid on proposed schedules, and even trade their schedules with other agents. All while maintaining optimal staffing levels.
WFM makes it easy for you to manage agents of all skill levels, in contact centers that are using single media formats (like voice calls) or a variety of media formats (such as voice calls and emails).
Current documentation set for Workforce Management
Workforce Management Product Alerts
- Google Chrome version 45 ends support for Java Plug-ins—WFM Web will no longer work with Chrome v45 and later, due to Chrome's end of support for Java Plug-ins. If you are running WFM Web on Chrome v45 or later, Genesys recommends you use either Internet Explorer or Firefox.
Limitation for WFM Web in Google Chrome Stable Channel update version 42—By default, this browser version blocks the Java plug-in with no pop-up or other indication.
Workforce Management supports Chrome, which means:
- In WFM Web —Attempts to invoke Java applet subsystems prompts a message (after a long delay) that Java is not detected.
Starting with Chrome version 42, an additional configuration step is required to continue using NPAPI plug-ins.
To enable NPAPI in Chrome Version 42 and later:
- In your URL bar, enter: chrome://flags/#enable-npapi.
- Click the Enable link for the Enable NPAPI configuration option.
- Click the Relaunch button that appears at the bottom of the Configuration page.