PureEngage Cloud APIs
The PureEngage Cloud APIs are a collection of web APIs you can use to create your own custom applications that integrate with Genesys. For example, you can:
- Configure your Genesys environment, create users, and retrieve configuration data.
- Subscribe to statistics and get notifications when they change.
- Securely export your contact center data.
- Manage agent state.
- Perform basic call control, conferences and transfers, and call recording.
- Allow supervisors to monitor agent calls.
All documentation for the web APIs is hosted on the PureEngage Cloud Developer Center. This is where you can find the reference information, articles, and tutorials you need to start working with the APIs.