Audio Resources are referenced by routing strategies and played back to customers via a Media Server.
Click an Audio Resource in the list to display its properties in the <audio resource name> panel that is displayed to the right of the Audio Resources screen.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order.
Modifying an Audio Resource
- In the header, go to Operations > Audio Resources > Audio Resources.
- Select the Audio Resource that you want to modify.
- Modify the properties of the Audio Resource, as required. (Note: Only the Name and Descriptions properties can be modified.)
- Click Save.