Provision IVR Profiles yourself
You can use IVR Administration to provision Voice Platform Profiles (IVR profiles) and map Direct Inward Dialed (DID) Groups to these IVR profiles.
How to provision IVR profiles
Log in as a tenant and select the Voice Platform Profile icon on the Main Menu page.
- The Voice Platform Profiles Main Page lists all existing IVR profiles that belong to you (the logged-in tenant).
- The Edit, New, Delete, and More commands (above the list) act on the IVR profile(s) that you select.
How to create new IVR profiles
Creating a new IVR profile requires completing two forms.
Click New and be ready to enter information that the forms need:
On the Service Properties page:
- Initial page URL (only http, https and file protocols supported)
- Alternate Page URL (only http, https and file protocols supported)
- DID Groups
- Add to the list—click the + button (plus) near the bottom right.
- Remove from the list—roll over the item with the cursor and click the X.
- Save lets you name the profile and moves you to the IVR profile listing page.
On the Available DID Groups page:
- Select the DID groups to assign and click OK. Your selections appear in the DID Groups Assignments list.
- Save also returns you to the VP Profiles Main Page, which now includes your newly created / newly assigned DID groups in the list.