CX Contact is a web-based application used to create and manage outbound campaigns. More specifically, you can use the application to do the following:
- Campaigns - Set up and manage outbound campaigns, and monitor the status of running campaigns.
- Contact Lists - Import contact lists, apply upload rules to a list, create list automation jobs, and define user field labels.
- Compliance - Restrict contact attempts to records within a contact list, and import or manage contact suppression lists.
Key tasks are outlined below.
- Suppress contact attempts based on the results of previous attempts
- Assign a time zone to phone numbers containing a specific country code or area code
- Suppress contact attempts based on the location of contacts
- Define allowable calling windows for each day of the week for a given region
- Suppress contact attempts by date
- Add or manage a suppression list
This page was last modified on 2 October 2018, at 05:06.