Interaction History Advanced Search options
In the Interaction History Advanced Search section, you can configure the following options:
- Can Search all Interactions allows an agent to search among all interactions.
- Can Advanced Search all Interactions allows an agent to conduct an advanced search among all interactions.
- Can Filter all Interactions allows an agent to filter all interactions.
- All Interactions Quick Search Attributes specifies the interaction attributes used to search interactions in quick search mode of the Intersasction Search view.
- History Search Attributes specifies the list of interaction attributes an agent can use in the Advanced Search mode of the Contact History, My History and Interaction Search views.
- Date Search Types specifies the search types available to search the contact database by date.
- All Interactions Displayed Columns specifies the interaction attributes diplayed in the result list of the Interaction Search view.
This page was last modified on January 25, 2018, at 05:50.