Genesys Softphone options
In the Genesys Softphone section of the Contact Center Settings page, you can enable the following options:
- Usage of Genesys Softphone enables the use of Genesys Softphone.
- Can change microphone volume allows the agent to control the volume of their microphone.
- Can change speaker volume allows the agent to control the volume of their speaker.
- Can mute microphone allows the agent to mute and unmute their microphone.
- Can mute speaker allows the agent to mute and unmute their speaker.
- Voice Quality Alarm Threshold specifies the mean opinion score (MOS — a measure of reported network quality ratings) threshold for generating Voice Quality Alarms. The value 0 disables the alarms. The recommended threshold value is 3.5.
- URI specifies the URI of the SIP endpoint.
- Use Headset enables the use of a headset for voice calls.
- Headset name specifies the name of the headset model if Use Headset is enabled.
This page was last modified on October 25, 2018, at 05:18.