The Account Manager provides access to an individual account, and its associated campaigns, within the enterprise.
What can I do in Account Manager?
In the Account Manager user interface, you can configure and manage your campaigns and sub-campaigns. Here are a few guides to get you started:
- Outbound Solutions Guide
- Outbound Business Scenario
- Set Up Outbound Routing
- Load a Sub-campaign and Make a Call
Still looking for answers?
Check out these individual topics:
- Run a multi-channel campaign to include both agent-assisted and automated communications.
- Create a campaign strategy to define default campaign settings.
- Configure a dialing mode.
- Create and upload contact lists, using the Account Manager user interface or the Salesforce Adapter for Outbound.
- Suppress contacts using compliance tools and contact suppression lists.
- Create a script for text and email campaigns.
- Define AutoManage Rules and monitor active issues and alerts.
- View a log of all system events for the account or enterprise.