A Personality is a set of attributes and Audio Resource Files used for human interactions in your contact center.
For example, you might have a personality named Jim. This personality might have several Audio Resource Files that are voice recordings from one person, such as:
- A greeting that is played when customers call the contact center.
- A listing of menu options that is played after the greeting.
- Conditional messages to be played on holidays.
You can have multiple Personalities in your contact center. For example, you might use the Jim Personality for English-speaking callers, and you might use a Personality named Juanita for Spanish-speaking callers.
The Personality List screen displays a list of all Personalities available. Click a Personality in the list to see its properties displayed in a panel that opens to the right.
You can filter the contents of this list in two ways:
- Type the name or partial name of an object in the Quick Filter field.
- You can sort the items in the list by clicking a column head. Clicking a column head a second time reverses the sort order.