Notification of Time-Off Request Status Changes
To bring up the module for notification of time-off request status changes:
- Select the Configuration tab.
- Select Notifications from the Views menu.
- In the Objects tree, select Time Off Request Status Changes. The Working pane shows the Messages tab where you configure the message Subject, Body, and variables (Tokens).
The Messages tab has three areas:
- Tokens. This area contains buttons for inserting tokens into the message body. Available tokens related to agent time off requests are: Agent, Requested Dates, Requested Status, Employee ID, Team, Site, Submit Date, Actual Status.
- Subject. This area contains Genesys-supplied subject text, which you can modify by changing text or inserting tokens. The supplied text is:
Message from Genesys Workforce Management: Time off request status changed.
- Message Body. This area also contains Genesys-supplied body text, which you can modify by deleting/typing over text and inserting tokens. The supplied text is:
<Agent> has requested time off for the date(s) <Dates>. The requested time off is currently in <Status> status.
Modifying the Message
To modify the message subject or body text:
- Delete/type over text.
- Place the cursor where you wish to insert a token.
- Click the appropriate token button. The token gets inserted.
- Click Save on the toolbar. If you switch to another notification type without saving, a message asks if you wish to save or cancel.
Use the Targets tab to select sites. You can expand business units to display their sites. You can select multiple sites.
Rules for Sending
After a successful save, WFM uses the specified Subject and Body and the rules listed below when sending notifications to agents and supervisors.
- When a supervisor manually changes agent time off in the Calendar module, the affected agent receives a notification.
- When an agent time-off request is saved in a Preferred status, the affected agent, as well as any supervisors with access to the agent's team, are notified.