Adding Time-Off Bonuses
To add a time-off bonus for a selected agent:
- Select an agent and then, in the Agent Properties pane, click Time-Off Bonuses.
The Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane opens.
- Click Add Agent Time-Off Bonus .
The Time-Off Bonuses Properties pane opens.
- Select a Time-Off Type from the drop-down list.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date, or click within either field to open a calendar, from which you can select a date.
- The Start Date is pre-populated with the current date, but you can change it, if necessary.
- If you check the box at end of the End Date field, WFM Web enters the current date automatically.
- In the Bonus Hours field, enter the number of hours you want to award the selected agent.
- In the Comments field, enter any additional relevant information.
- Click Apply .
- In the Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane, click Save Now .
Editing Time-Off Bonuses
To edit an existing time-off bonus:
- In the Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane, select the bonus in the list that you want to edit.
- When the Time-Off Bonus Properties pane opens, make the necessary changes following the steps 3-8 in Adding Time-Off Bonuses.
Deleting Time-Off Bonuses
To delete an existing time-off bonus:
- In the Agent Time-Off Bonuses pane, select the bonus in the list and click Delete Agent Time-Off Bonus .
- When the Confirmation dialog opens, click Yes to proceed or No to cancel the action.
- Click Save Now .
This page was last edited on August 10, 2017, at 13:45.