IMW: Select Work Set Screen
You select Work sets using 1 or 2 screens in the Insert Multiple Wizard (IMW), depending on your choices:
- Specify work set parameters (immediately below)
- Select activities for work set screen
Specify Work Set Parameters Screen
- Select or enter the Start time and End times.
- Select Next Day (next to the Start Time text box) if the work set starts on the day after the agent's shifts begin.
— OR —
Select Next Day (next to the End Time text box) if the work set begins on the same day as the agent's shifts begin, but ends on the day after.
- Select one of these radio buttons:
- Select new activities for Work Set—Enables the Select activities for work set screen, where you select the new activities.
- Use existing shift activities—Applies the activities already selected.
- Select or clear the check box Mark as overtime with marked time.
Select to enable the Marked Time screen when you're done with activities.
- Click Next (if you selected the radio button Select new activities for Work Set or the check box Mark as overtime with marked time) or click Finish.
Select Activities for Work Set Screen
This screen appears only if you selected the Select new activities for Work Set radio button.
- Select one or more activities from the tree.
- Click Next (if you selected the check box Mark as overtime with marked time in the previous screen) or click Finish.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 05:46.