ARS: Add Profiles
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
In the Add/Remove Scenario Elements (ARS) Wizard Add Profiles screen sites are displayed in a tree, which is inside a table with these columns:
- Profiles—Each profile's name.
- Present—The number of profiles, based on this contract, that are already present in scenario. (Read-only.)
- Add—The number of profiles of the type selected to add to the scenario. (Editable.)
To add profiles:
- Display one or more profiles in the tree, which includes business units, sites, and profiles.
- Select and edit numbers in the Add column, as needed.
- Click Finish to save your changes to the schedule scenario.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 12:35.