DMW: Select Time Offs Screen
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
To fill in the Select Time Offs screen in the Delete Multiple Wizard (DMW):
- Select one or more time-off types from the Select Time Off list. (If more time-off types are hidden above or below the displayed list items, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right to help you reveal them.)
- To select individual time-off types, hold down the Ctrl key while you select. To de-select, continue holding Ctrl and click the item(s) you wish to de-select.
- For a range of time-off types, select the first time-off type, hold down the Shift key, select the last time-off type in the range. To revise the range, continue holding Shift and click the last time-off type to be included in the range.
The list shows all of the time-off types that have been configured for the selected site in the Policies module of WFM Web. The list's columns show each time-off type's full name, its short name, whether it is paid, whether it counts toward the configured time-off limits, and all sites to which Time Off is assigned.TipThe check boxes simply indicate the time-off type's configured properties. You cannot select or clear them here.
Otherwise, click Finish to delete the selected time-off items, and all other selected items, and close the wizard. This returns you to the Agent-Extended, Intra-Day, or Weekly view.
- If you want to review or change your entries in a previous screen, click Previous.
- Or, if you want to close the wizard without saving your selection, click Cancel.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 12:35.