DMW: Select Time Offs Screen
To fill in the Select Time Offs screen in the Delete Multiple Wizard (DMW):
- Select one or more time-off types from the Select Time Off list. (If more time-off types are hidden above or below the displayed list items, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right to help you reveal them.)
- To select individual time-off types, hold down the Ctrl key while you select. To de-select, continue holding Ctrl and click the item(s) you wish to de-select.
- For a range of time-off types, select the first time-off type, hold down the Shift key, select the last time-off type in the range. To revise the range, continue holding Shift and click the last time-off type to be included in the range.
The list shows all of the time-off types that have been configured for the selected site in the Policies module of WFM Web. The list's columns show each time-off type's full name, its short name, whether it is paid, whether it counts toward the configured time-off limits, and all sites to which Time Off is assigned.TipThe check boxes simply indicate the time-off type's configured properties. You cannot select or clear them here.
Otherwise, click Finish to delete the selected time-off items, and all other selected items, and close the wizard. This returns you to the Agent-Extended, Intra-Day, or Weekly view.
- If you want to review or change your entries in a previous screen, click Previous.
- Or, if you want to close the wizard without saving your selection, click Cancel.
This page was last modified on 10 August 2017, at 06:46.