Historical Data Graphs View
Use the Graphs view to display historical data in a line chart. See the toolbar image and the button descriptions below.
The following sections cover:
- Displaying the Graphs view.
- Setting the dates, statistics, and granularity.
- Reading the graph and legend.
- Calculation and filtering options.
Displaying the Graphs View
To display the Graphs view:
- From the Home menu on the toolbar, select Forecast.
- From the Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Historical Data.
- From the Historical Data menu on the toolbar, select Graphs.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, Site, Business Unit, or Enterprise.
Setting the Dates, Statistics, Period, and Granularity
Use these controls to customize the data display in the graph and table:
- Period drop-down list—Change the time range for the graph and the grid by selecting Year, Month, Week, or Day.
Which options appear in the Granularity drop-down list depend on the value selected in the Period drop-down list.
- Show Statistics drop-down list—Specify what data is displayed in the graph and table by selecting from these choices: Interaction Volume, AHT.
- Use standard date-selection controls (in the upper right portion of the window) to jump to a different week within the Master Forecast's date range.
Reading the Graph and Legend
The graph shows the statistics, dates, period, and granularity that you selected. The vertical axis indicates the units shown.
The Legend, at the bottom, identifies the colors that the graph uses to represent particular statistics. The Legend changes depending on the statistics that you select.
Calculation and Filtering Options
You can use the following button on the Actions toolbar (this command also appears in the Actions menu):
|Use Multi-Site Activities|| Controls whether WFM Web's calculation of aggregated information includes multi-site activities. You can select this button only if you first select a multi-site activity, Business Unit, or Enterprise in the Objects tree.
If you set this button to On, WFM retains your last selection—in the current view and for all other views that contain multi-site activities—preventing you from having to click it every time you want to display data for the selected multi-site activity.