Scenario Graphs View
Use the Graphs view to display the selected forecast scenario's data in a line chart. See the toolbar image here and the button descriptions below.
The following sections cover:
- Displaying the Graphs view
- Setting the Data Display Properties and Date Range
- Reading the Graph and Legend
- Modifying and Managing Scenario Data
Displaying the Graphs View
To display the Graphs view:
- Select Forecast from the Home menu on the toolbar.
- Select Scenarios from the Forecast menu on the toolbar.
- Select a scenario from the list in the data pane, and open it.
- Select the open scenario's name from the Forecast menu on the toolbar.
All open scenarios appear on the menu.
- Select Graphs from the <selected scenario name> menu on the toolbar.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, site, business unit or enterprise.
The view displays a graph above a table, each containing the same statistics, and controls that set the data display properties for the graph and table.
If you do not see any data, you might need to adjust the Period, Granularity, or Date controls at the top of the window to reflect those used for the forecast.
Setting the Data Display Properties and Date Range
Use these controls to customize the data display in the graph and table:
- Period drop-down list—Change the time range for the graph and the grid by selecting Year, Month, Planning Period, Week, or Day.
- Granularity drop-down list—Specify the increments (granularity) in the data display by selecting from this menu. The available choices depend on your selection in the Period drop-down list:
- If you select Year: Monthly, Weekly, or Daily.
- If you select Month: Weekly or Daily.
- If you select Planing Period: Weekly or Daily.
- If you select Week: 15 (minutes), 30 (minutes), 60 (minutes), Daily.
- If you select Day: 15 (minutes), 30 (minutes), or 60 (minutes).
- Show Statistics drop-down list—Specifies what data is displayed in the graph and table. Select from these choices: Interaction Volume, AHT, Interaction Volume and AHT, Calculated Staffing, Required Staffing, Calculated and Required Staffing, Calculated and multi-skill calculated staffing. Columns in the table are displayed accordingly to the selected statistic.
- Use standard date-selection controls (in the upper right portion of the window) to jump to a different week within the Scenario Forecast's date range.
Reading the Graph and Legend
The graph shows the statistics, dates, period, and granularity that you select. The vertical axis indicates the units shown. If you display multiple statistics, the right and left vertical axes display different units for the two statistics, when necessary.
The Legend, at the bottom, identifies the colors that the graph uses to represent particular statistics, events, or historical data. The Legend changes depending on the statistics that you select. Special events appear as markers on the graph.
Modifying and Managing Scenario Data
You can use the following buttons on the Actions toolbar (the same commands also appear on the Actions menu):
|Publish||Opens the Publish Forecast Wizard, where you can publish a forecast directly to the master schedule.|
|Add activity||Opens the Add Activity window, where you can add activities to this forecast scenario.|
|Remove activity||Opens the Remove Activity window, where you can remove activities from this forecast scenario.|
|Save||Saves your changes to this forecast scenario.|
|Comments||Opens the Comments window, where you can enter comments for each day of the forecast.|
|Close||Closes a selected open scenario, prompting you to save any unsaved changes.|
|Use multi-site activities|| Controls whether WFM Web's calculation of aggregated information includes multi-site activities. You can select this button only if you first select a multi-site activity, business unit, or enterprise in the Objects tree.|
If you set this button to On, WFM retains your last selection—in the current view and for all other views that contain multi-site activities—preventing you from having to click it every time you want to display data for the selected multi-site activity.
|Options||Opens the Options dialog box, where you can further customize the graph.|