Options Dialog Box
Use the Options dialog box to show or hide columns in the Calendar items table.
- Site—The site of the Agent who appears in that row.
- Team—The team of the Agent who appears in that row.
- Shared Transport—The shared transport to which the agent (displayed in that row) is joined.
- Reason—An explanation for why the actual status is different from the requested status.
- Comments—Any comments made when this calendar item was entered or most recently edited.
- Paid Hours—The number of paid hours for the calendar item.
- Hire Date—The date that the Agent began work for the company.
- Submitted—The date and time that the Calendar item was submitted (by either an Agent or a Supervisor, depending on the type of Calendar item).
To use the Calendar Options dialog box:
- Select the Calendar tab.
- Select Calendar Items from the Views menu.
- Select an object from each pane (Agents/Activities) of the Objects pane.
- Select a date or dates on the Calendar, and click Get data.
- Click the Options button on the toolbar or select Options from the Actions menu.
The Options dialog box opens and lists all available choices.
- To display a column, select the check box next to its name. To hide it, clear the check box.
- Click OK to save your settings or Cancel to discard them.
The main Calendar window re-appears, showing the new settings.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:45.