NSSW: Add Agents
To fill in the Add Agents screen of the New Schedule Scenario Wizard (NSSW):
- Select the agents that you want to include in the scenario.
In the Agents list, you can expand Business Units to display their sites and expand sites to display their agents. The list shows only those agents who have the skills that are required for the activities you selected on the Select Activities screen.
- To fill the new scenario with the schedules from the source (Based on) scenario, select the Copy Schedules check box.
- To insert a granted exception, time off or day off item from the calendar, select the Insert granted exception, time off and day off calendar items check box.
TipYou can insert multiple items. However, this check box is enabled only if the following conditions are met:
- The scenario you are creating is based on an existing scenario.
- The Copy Schedules check box is selected.
- Click Next to proceed to the next screen.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 05:46.