|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
NSSW: Select Activities
To fill in the Select Activities screen of the New Schedule Scenario Wizard (NSSW):
- Select all activities that you want to include in this schedule.
- In the Activities list, you can expand business units to display their sites and expand sites to display their activities.
TipYou can select any number of activities or add activities later, but you can add them only for the sites that you select now, on this screen.
- Optional: Select the Additionally Filter Agents By Contracts check box to enable the Filter By Contracts page, which appears next when enabled.
- Click Next to proceed to the next screen.
Week Start Day Validation
WFM applies the following validation rules:
- If you select activities from two BUs with different week start days, the following warning appears:
It is not possible to create schedule scenario for selected business units because they have different week start days. You must select BUs with the same week start day to proceed.
- If you select BUs that have the same week start day, but select a scenario start date that is not the first week start day, the following warning appears and will not allow you to proceed:
Selected scenario start date does not match selected business unit(s) week start day, <week day name>. Please, return to previous page and select appropriate start date.
The New Schedule Scenario Wizard date selection controls use the locale settings and does not attempt to enforce the week start day.