Configuration Role Privileges
The role privileges under Configuration provide the following user access:
Many privileges under Configuration are Web for Supervisors views in the Configuration module (Read, Add/Edit, Access Backend Configuration, and Skills settings are not). Select the check box next to each item to give the selected user access to configure:
- Read—Controls user access to view all panes within the Organization module. If unchecked, all other privileges under Organization are also unchecked.
- Add/Edit/Delete—Controls whether this user can add/edit/delete items in all views and panes within the Organization module.
- Access Backend Configuration—Controls configuration access to certain panes in the Configuration module. If this right is not assigned to the user these panes are not visible:
- The Configuration pane in Organization > Business Units and Organization > Sites views.
- The Statistics pane in Activities and Multi-Site Activities views.
- Skills—Controls user access to skills configuration in the Organization > Business Units view.
- Time Zones—Controls user access to time zones configuration in the Organization view.
- Schedule State Groups—Controls whether this user has access to the Schedule State Groups view in the Configuration module of WFM Web for Supervisors. Users with this permission can modify the configuration of these groups.
- Notifications—Controls whether this user has access to the Notifications view in the Configuration module of WFM Web for Supervisors. Users with this permission can modify the configuration of e-mail notifications.
- Colors in Schedule—Controls user access to custom colors configuration for elements in the schedule.
- Shared Transport—Controls user access to shared transport functionality (enabled by default). Clear this check box to disable.
- Time-off Bidding Periods—Enables user access to the the Time-Off Bidding Periods view.
- Activities—Controls access to the Activities and Multi-Site Activities views.