Master Forecast Overheads View
Use the Overheads view to view overhead data, which WFM uses to forecast shrinkage while scheduling. See the toolbar image here and the button descriptions below.
The following sections cover:
- Setting the Grid properties and date range.
- The Overhead menu.
- Using the Grid.
- Managing the Master Forecast Overhead data.
Setting the Grid Properties and Date Range
Use these options in the Grid properties and Date Range panes (near the top) to customize the grid:
- The grid displays data for a period of a year, month, week or planning period. To change the period, click Year, Month, Week, or Planning Period in the Period drop-down list to change the time range that is shown on each row. (WFM Web prompts you to save any unsaved edits before it refreshes the display.)
- If you select Week, you can further adjust each row's time range by selecting a Granularity of 15, 30, or 60 minutes.
- Use the standard date-selection controls to jump to a different week.
The Overhead drop-down menu displays a list of overheads:
|Grand Total||A read-only statistic; the aggregate overhead for the selected target.|
|Total Planned||A read-only statistic; the aggregate planned overhead for the selected target.|
|Total Unplanned||A read-only statistic; the aggregate unplanned overhead for the selected target.|
Using the Grid
The grid provides columns that display the following statistics:
|Week/Time Step|| Identifies the range of dates or timesteps on this row.
(The column's label and contents depend on the date range and granularity that you selected above.)
|[Days or Dates]|| If you select the Month date range, each group of columns shows statistics for one full day.
If you select the Week date range, each group of columns indicates one day.
(Timestep durations depend on the granularity that you selected above.)
|[Weekly Totals]||If you select the Week date range, the columns at right show weekly totals for the displayed statistics.|
Managing Master Forecast Overhead Data
You can use the following buttons on the Actions toolbar (these commands also appear on the Actions menu):
|Cleanup||Opens the Cleanup Master Forecast window, where you can remove information from the Master Forecast for selected dates and activities.|