Edit Full-Day Time Off Dialog Box
Use the Edit Full-Day Time Off dialog box to edit full-day time off items on the Schedule Intra-Day or Agent-Extended view. Use the Edit Item dialog box for a part-day time off.
Editing the Full-Day Time Off Dialog Box
To edit the Full-Day Time Off dialog box:
- In the Intra-day or Agent-Extended grid, right-click the full-day time off that you want to change.
- From the shortcut menu that appears, select Edit Full-Day Time Off.
- Edit the parameters of the current time off or replace it with a new one from the time off list in the Edit Full-Day Time Off dialog box.
Only valid time off items that are assigned to agent are shown in the list.
- Check Show All to show all of the time off items assigned to the site.
- If you are replacing the current time off with another one, select it from the list.
- Optional: Select the Specify Start/End check box and enter or select the correct times in the Start time and End time text boxes.
TipIf the time off ends on the day after its beginning, select Next Day next to the End Time text box.
- Optional: If the Full-Day Time Off is paid, select the Specify Paid Hours check box to enter a duration other than the default number of hours in a work day.
TipIf you select the Specify Paid Hours check box, the Paid Hours text box becomes editable. If you enter a start/end time but do not enter a value for Paid Hours, then Paid Hours equals End time minus Start time (a value known as Total Hours or Duration).
- Click OK to save your changes or Cancel to discard them.
The view displays, showing the edited time off.
This page was last modified on 10 August 2017, at 06:46.