ARS: Add Profile Agents Based on Real Agents
In the Add/Remove Scenario Elements (ARS) Wizard Add Profile Agents based on Real Agents screen agents are displayed in a tree, which is inside a table with these columns:
- Agents—Each agent's name.
- Present—The number of agent profiles, based on this real agent, that are already present in scenario. This number is read-only.
- Add—Select the check box in this column to add this agent's profile to the scenario. Clear the check box to not add the profile. As a short cut, you can select a single check box for any branch of the tree: business unit, site, team—to select all items below it.
To add profile agents, based on real agents:
- Select or clear individual agent check boxes, as needed.
- Select or clear the check box Place Profile Agents, Based on Real Agents, Into Their Teams.
- Click Next to proceed to the next screen.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 05:46.