Adding and Editing Task Sequences
|Search field||Enter the search criteria. For example, the name of the task sequence.|
|Apply||Click to apply an this task sequence to a shift.|
|New||Click to create a new task sequence|
|Delete||Click to delete an existing task sequence.|
|Close||Click to close the Task Sequences pane.|
|Help||Click to view a Help topic about the Task Sequences pane.|
Use the following controls in the Task Sequence Items pane:
|Save Changes||Click to save changes you have made in this pane.|
|Add Activity Set||Click to add an Activity Set to the task sequence.|
|Add Work Item||Click to add a Work item to the task sequence|
|Delete Row||Click to delete an existing row.|
|Move Up||Click to move a selected row up one row.|
|Move Down||Click to move a selected row down one row.|
|Close||Click to close the Task Sequence Items pane.|
|Help||Click to view a Help topic about the Task Sequence Items pane.|
What is a Work Item?
A Work item is work that can be done in between tasks in Task Sequence or in between the task and the start/end of the shift. Add work items to task sequences only if tasks are not anchored to one another. Use the following guidelines:
- If a Work item is added before the task, it means the task is not anchored to the start of the shift or the previous task.
- If a Work item is added after the task, it means the task is not anchored to the end of the shift or the following task.
- If a Work item is not added before the task, it means the task is anchored to the start of the shift or the previous task.
- If a Work item is not added after the task, it means the task is anchored to the end of the shift or the following task.
Adding a Task Sequence
- In the Task Sequence Usage pane, click Add Task Sequence Association With Shift.
- In the Task Sequence pane, do one of the following:
- Select an existing task sequence and then proceed to step 7.
- Click New Task Sequence.
The Create New Task Sequence pane opens.
- In the Task Sequence Name field, enter a name to replace the default name.
The name must be unique within the site.
- Click Add Activity Set or Add Work Item to create a new row in the task sequence list.
- Configure the settings as described in Task Sequence Settings. You can add as many rows as you need.
- When task sequence configuration is complete, click Save Changes and select it in the list.
- To assign the selected task sequence to the shift, click Apply .
- Click Save Now .
Editing a Task Sequence
- In the Task Sequence Usage pane, click on the task sequence that is displayed in the Task Sequence table.
The Edit Task Sequence pane opens.
- Make your changes. If you need to add more rows to your task sequence list, click Add Activity Set or Add Work Item .
- When you have finished, click Apply.
Deleting Task Sequences
- In the Task Sequences pane, select a task sequence in the list.
- Click Delete .
Task Sequences Settings
- Activity Set—You can use any activity set that is configured for the current site. You can use the same activity set in any number of task sequences. For more information about activity sets, see Creating and Deleting Activity Sets.
- Min Duration—The minimum duration, in hh:mm format, for this task sequence.
- Max Duration—The maximum duration, in hh:mm format, for this task sequence.