Insert Marked Time Dialog Box
Marked Time allows you to mark part or all of an agent's shift to track how that time is being spent by the agent. For example, you may want to mark extra time that an agent is working at the end of the day. You can see this marked time on the schedule, and you can run several reports to track how different types of marked time are used within the schedules.
Use the Insert Marked Time dialog box to insert marked time into an agent's schedule:
- In the Intra-Day or Agent-Extended view, right-click an agent's dark-blue shift bar (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).
Click at or near the timestep where you want the marked time to begin. You can also click on a timestep outside of the shift. If you click on a timestep before the shift's current start time, you will be able to both extend the shift start time and insert the marked time between the new earlier start time, and the current start time, in one step. If you click on a timestep after the shift's current end time, you will be able to both extend the shift end time and insert the marked time between the current end time and the new later end time, in one step.
- From the shortcut menu that appears, select Insert > Marked Time.
- The Insert Marked Time dialog box opens. It shows the marked-time types that are configured for the selected site. For each marked-time instance, the display shows its long name, short name, and whether it is designated for overtime.
- In the list of marked-time types, click the row for the type that you want to insert.
- The list shows each marked-time type's full and short name.
- Adjust the Start time and End time, as necessary.
- Select Next Day next to the Start Time and End Time text boxes if the marked time starts on the day after the agent's shifts begin. Or select Next Day next to the End Time text box if the marked time begins on the same day as the agent's shifts begin, but ends on the day after.
- Click OK to insert the marked time and close the dialog box.
- The view reappears. The new marked time appears in orange (you can change the color with the Colors Tool).