IMW: Select Time Off Screen
To fill in the Select Time Off screen Insert Multiple Wizard (IMW):
- Select a time-off type from the Select Time Off list.
Click a single row to select its time-off type. (If more time-off types are hidden above or below the displayed list items, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right to help you reveal them.)
The list shows all of the time-off types that have been configured for the selected site in the Policies module of WFM Web. The list's columns show each time-off type's name, short name, whether or not the time off is paid, whether the time off counts toward the configured time-off limits, and all sites to which Time Off is assigned.
Select the Show all check box to display all Time-Off types.
Clear the check box to display only the Time-Off types that are applicable to the selected agent. See the Time Off Primer.TipThe Paid and Counts check boxes are informational only. You cannot select or clear them.
- If the time-off item is part-day, fill in the Start time and End time text boxes. Type in the times that you want, or use the up or down arrows to modify the displayed times.
- Select Next Day next to the Start Time and End Time text boxes if the time-off starts on the day after the agents' shifts begin.
Or select Next Day next to the End Time text box if the time-off begins on the same day as the agents' shifts begin, but ends on the day after.
- If the time off is for the entire day, select the Full Day check box. This disables the start time and end time text boxes.
- Click Finish to insert the selected time off and close the wizard.
This returns you to the Intra-Day view.
- If you want to review or change your entries in the Select State Type screen, click Previous.
- If you want to close the wizard without inserting the time off, click Cancel.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 06:46.