Update Schedule Options
Use this functionality to update the selected schedule with time-off calendar items which have the status Granted, Not Scheduled, Recalled, or Scheduled.
- Create a Granted Time Off item in the calendar. (Use the Add Calendar Item Wizard.) Its status will be Granted, Not Scheduled
Select a Time Off item that has Recalled, Scheduled status.
- Click the Update Schedule icon ( ) in the toolbar, or the Update Schedule button at the bottom right of the WFM window, or select Update Schedule from the Actions menu.
- Correct any errors. If there are no errors, then the Update Schedule Options dialog box appears, offering three check boxes which are all selected by default:
- Insert only if there are no errors or warnings
- Show warnings
- Auto commit inserted items
- Clear any check boxes that you do not wish WFM to obey, and click OK.
The selected Time Off item is published to the Master Schedule.ImportantWFM displays a warning under these circumstances:
- When you insert a full-day Time Off—either from the Calendar or directly into the Master Schedule—on a day in the Master Schedule that is already a Day Off.
- When you insert a full-day or part-day Time Off—either from the Calendar or directly into the Master Schedule—on a day in the Master Schedule that already has an Exception.
This page was last modified on August 10, 2017, at 05:45.