Configuring Time-Off Bidding Periods
To configure a bidding period:
- In the Configuration module, select Configuration > Time-Off Bidding Periods.
- Select a site within a business unit and click New .
The Time-Off Bidding Period Properties pane opens.
- Enter the bidding period parameters in the following fields:
- Name—Enter a name for the bidding period.
- Processing date and time—Enter the date and time that the requests within this bidding period will be processed.
- Start date and time—Enter the date and time that this bidding period starts.
- End date and time—Enter the date and time that this bidding period ends.
- From the drop-down list, select a Time zone. (You can choose the business unit time zone, if desired.)
- Enter a value for the Minimum days per request.
- Select one of four priorities for this bidding period; Rank, Seniority, Seniority and Rank, or First come, first serve.
Requests will be granted, declined, or wait-listed, based on the priority.
- Check the Do not process this time-off bidding period. (It will be automatically checked by system after it was processed) check box if you do not want the bidding period to be processed for any reason.
- In the Message to agents field, add any message that you feel is relevant to this bidding period.
- Associate sites with this bidding period.
- Click Save Now .
TipWhen saving bidding periods, if the dates for any two periods for the same site overlap, WFM displays an error message.
Deleting a Bidding Period
To delete a bidding period:
- In the Time-Off Bidding Periods pane, select the bidding period that you want to delete.
- Click Delete .
- When the Confirmation dialog opens, select Yes to delete the selected bidding period or No to cancel the action.
This page was last modified on 10 August 2017, at 06:45.