Master Forecast Volumes View
Use the Volumes view to display the Master Forecast's Interaction Volumes and AHT. See the toolbar image here the button descriptions below.
This view provides standard date-selection controls and a grid that shows statistics for days or timesteps.
The following sections cover:
- Displaying the Volumes view.
- Setting the data display properties and date range.
- Reading the Data.
- Cleanup and use multi-site activities.
Displaying the Volumes View
To display the Volumes view:
- From the Home menu on the toolbar, select Forecast.
- From the Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Master Forecast.
- From the Master Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Volumes.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, Site, Business Unit, or Enterprise.
The view displays a graph above a table, each containing the same statistics, and controls that set the data display properties for the graph and table.
Setting the Data Display Properties and Date Range
Use these controls to customize the data display in the graph and table:
- Period drop-down list—Change the time range for the graph and the grid by selecting Year, Month, Week, or Planning Period.
If you select Week, you can further adjust each row's time range by selecting 15, 30, or 60 (minutes) from the Granularity drop-down list.
- Show Statistics drop-down list—Specify what data is displayed in the graph and table by selecting from these choices: Interaction Volume, AHT, Interaction Volume and AHT.
- Show Columns check boxes—Show (or hide) data columns in the table by selecting or clearing the Volume, Volume %, and AHT check boxes.
- Use standard date-selection controls (in the upper right portion of the window) to jump to a different week within the Master Forecast's date range.
Reading the Data
The table provides columns that display the following statistics:
|Week/Time Step||Identifies the range of dates or timesteps on this row. (The column's label and contents depend on the date range and granularity that you selected above.)|
|[Days or Dates]||If you select the Month date range, each group of columns shows statistics for one full day.
If you select the Week date range, each group of columns indicates one date, the top row shows daily totals, and each lower row shows statistics for one timestep on that date.
(Timestep durations depend on the granularity that you selected above.)
|IV||Shows the interaction volume forecasted for each day or timestep.|
|IV%||Shows this row's percentage of the day's total interaction volume.|
|AHT||Shows the average handling time.|
|Weekly Totals||If you select the Month date range, these columns show weekly totals, or averages, for the IV, IV%, and AHT statistics.|
Cleanup and Calculation Options
Choose these commands from the Actions menu or select their icons from the toolbar:
|Cleanup||Opens the Cleanup Master Forecast window, where you can remove information from the Master Forecast for selected dates and activities.|
|Use Multi-Site Activities||Controls whether WFM Web's calculation of aggregated information includes multi-site activities. You can select this button only if you first select a multi-site activity, Business Unit, or Enterprise in the Objects tree.
If you set this button to On, WFM retains your last selection—in the current view and for all other views that contain multi-site activities—preventing you from having to click it every time you want to display data for the selected multi-site activity.