IMW: Select Break Screen
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
To fill in the Select Break screen Insert Multiple Wizard (IMW):
- Select a break from the Choose Item to Insert list.
Click a single row to select its break. (If more breaks are hidden above or below the displayed list items, a vertical scroll bar appears to the right to help you reveal them.)
- The list shows all of the breaks that have been configured for the selected site in WFM Web. The list's columns show each break's full name, short name, how long it lasts, and whether or not the break is paid. You cannot select or clear the Paid check box here.
- Fill in the Start time and End time text boxes for this break.
Type in the times that you want, or use the up or down arrows to modify the displayed times.
- Select Next Day next to the Start Time and End Time text boxes if the break starts on the day after the agents' shifts begin.
Or select Next Day next to the End Time text box if the break begins on the same day as the agents' shifts begin, but ends on the day after.
- Click Finish to insert the selected break and close the wizard.
This returns you to the Intra-Day view.
- If you want to review or change your entries in the Select State Type screen, click Previous.
- If you want to close the wizard without inserting the break, click Cancel.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 12:35.