|Maintenance Notice - PDF Generation|
|Dynamic PDF generation for web-based content is temporarily unavailable. This maintenance affects dynamic PDF files that are generated from either the HTML-based page or manual that you are viewing. Links that normally allow this functionality have been hidden, and will reappear as soon as the feature is restored.
Forecast Templates List View
Use the Forecast Templates List view to create, edit, and delete forecast templates.
You use these templates to create forecasts for sites or business units that have little or no historical data. In addition, there are other uses for templates. For example, you can create templates for service objectives, such as Average Speed of Answer, and Service Level. In those cases, forecast templates are used to apply different values for different periods of the day, instead of using a single value for the whole day.
The following sections cover:
- Displaying the Forecast Templates List view
- Using the Templates table
- Creating, editing, or deleting templates
Displaying the Forecast Templates List View
- In the Modules tree, click Forecast > Templates to activate the Templates List View.
- In the Objects tree, select a business unit, site, or template. Business units and sites expand to display their templates.
- If you selected a business unit or site, the table on the right-hand pane shows the templates that correspond to your selection.
- If you selected a template, the template properties appear in the Data tab.
Using the Templates Table
The Templates table shows each template's name, type, associated site, and date range.
To filter the table so that it shows more or fewer templates:
- Select or clear check boxes in the Show Template Types pane at the top.
To select a template for editing or deletion:
- Click the template's row in the table.
Creating, Editing, or Deleting Templates
You can use the following buttons on the Actions toolbar (these commands also appear in the Actions menu):
|New||Opens the New Forecast Template dialog box.|
|Edit||Opens the Forecast Template Properties view for the selected template.|
|Delete||Deletes the selected template after first displaying a dialog box asking you to confirm your choice.|