Master Schedule State Group Totals: Options Dialog Box
ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
Use the Options dialog box to specify the columns that the Master Schedule State Group Totals view display.
- Click Options on the Master Schedule State Group Totals view's Actions toolbar.
- The Options dialog box opens. The Columns tab is selected by default.
- Select the check boxes for the items that you want to be displayed.
- Clear the check boxes for the items that you want to be excluded from the display.
- Click the Options tab to display and modify the current Coverage and Forecast Graph color choices.
- Click on any of these color setting bars to open a color tool for that setting:
- Coverage Scheduled
- Forecast Staffing Calculated
- Forecast Staffing Required
- This tool is described in the Configuration module topic.
- Click OK to apply your choices.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 12:35.