The views in the Master Forecast are:
- Master Forecast Volumes—Enables you to view the Master Forecast's Interaction Volumes and AHT.
- Master Forecast Staffing—Enables you to view the Master Forecast's Calculated and Required Staffing.
- Master Forecast Overheads—Enables you to view Overhead data, which WFM uses to forecast shrinkage while scheduling.
- Master Forecast Graphs—Displays your choice of statistics for the Master Forecast, using line charts and a table containing forecast values.
To open the views:
- From the Home menu on the toolbar, select Forecast.
- From the Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Master Forecast.
- From the Master Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Volumes, Staffing, Overheads, or Graphs.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, Site, Business Unit or Enterprise.
This page was last edited on August 10, 2017, at 13:46.