ImportantThis content may not be the latest Genesys Engage cloud content. To find the latest content, go to Workforce Management in Genesys Engage cloud.
The views in the Master Forecast are:
- Master Forecast Volumes—Enables you to view the Master Forecast's Interaction Volumes and AHT.
- Master Forecast Staffing—Enables you to view the Master Forecast's Calculated and Required Staffing.
- Master Forecast Overheads—Enables you to view Overhead data, which WFM uses to forecast shrinkage while scheduling.
- Master Forecast Graphs—Displays your choice of statistics for the Master Forecast, using line charts and a table containing forecast values.
To open the views:
- From the Home menu on the toolbar, select Forecast.
- From the Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Master Forecast.
- From the Master Forecast menu on the toolbar, select Volumes, Staffing, Overheads, or Graphs.
- In the Objects tree, select an activity, Site, Business Unit or Enterprise.
This page was last edited on October 2, 2020, at 12:35.