Grouping Multiple Activities
Grouping multiple activities from within the same business unit enables data aggregation for contact center performance monitoring and reporting.
Creating New Activity Groups
- In the Objects pane, select the business unit, for which you want to create the Activity Group.
- In the Activities pane, select New Activity Group .
The Activity Group Properties pane opens.
- In the Name field, enter a unique name for the group.
- Click Save Now .
The new activity group appears in the Activities pane.
Assigning Activities to Activity Groups
- In the Activities pane, select the group, to which you want to assign activities.
- At the top of the Activity Group Properties pane, click Activities.
- When the Associated Activities pane opens, click Assign regular activities .
The Activities pane opens.
- Select the activities you want to associate with this Activity Group.
To quickly find an activity, type the activity name into the Search field.TipOnly activities for the selected business unit are available. Activities for other business units do not appear.
- When you have selected all activities, click Apply .
- In the Associated Activities pane, click Save Now .
When you assign activities to an activity group, you can use a filter to select only those sites to which you want these groups and activities to apply.
Using Filters When Assigning Activities to Groups
- In the Activities pane, click Filter .
The Filter pane opens.
- In the Sites list, do one of the following:
- Remove the check mark in the All check box and select the sites, to which you want to assign these groups and activities.
- Remove the check mark in the All check box and check No Filtering by Sites. (If this box is checked, the activities and groups apply to all sites in the list.)
- Click Apply .
Copying Activity Groups
- In the Activities pane, select the Activity Group you want to copy.
- Click Copy .
The Copy Activity Group pane opens.
- In the Name field, rename the Activity Group, if necessary. (The name must be unique within the business unit.)
- In the Associate Copied Activity Group With The Following Business Unit section, select the business unit with which you want this Activity Group to be associated.
- Click Save Now .
Deleting Activity Groups
- In the Activities pane, select the Activity Group you want to delete.
- Click Delete .
- When the Confirmation dialog opens, click Yes to delete or No to cancel the action.